[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman Online Teaser
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman Online Teaser

Rockman Online Teaser

Postby XHunter » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

The teaser trailer for the upcoming video game, Rockman Online, set to be released exclusively in South Korea has recently been released. Only one word can describe the teaser, LEGENDARY!

The HD version of the teaser will be uploaded to the website shortly. I am currently taking the video through quality control to ensure the community the best quality. :P

Note: I have taken the time to re-encode the original ".mp4" file and convert it over to a XviD encoded ".avi" file so that you can use it properly in Sony Vegas and other video editing software. The XviD encoded file can be downloaded separately of the original ".mp4" rip by clicking on the link to download the video labeled "Rockman Online Teaser (XviD Encoded)".

News Credit: ,
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Rockman Online Teaser

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am

The bridge....it can be SOOOO awesome.

The robotmasters...Iris, Alia, Signas (X, Zero?)
I WANT THIS GAME! :D
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Words can't describe how awesome this is O.o

I sure hope they will add EXE, ZX, X Command Mission, Ryusei and D.A.S.H. :twisted:

And ofcourse I hope the South Korea only thingy will get retconned later on to also release in Europe and the USA/Canada T_T

This is the game I and I almost know for sure any fan was waiting for :mrgreen:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Reiko » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm

I came.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm

just in fyi, this game is more of a crossover than a game that will bridge the time gap between the classic and X series.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 am

Cross-over or not this does indeed look awesome. A time-line would be nice but I think Rockman fans careless for the time line opposed to the LoZ fans XD. I hope they do bring this to the U.S, it's building a lot of hype XD

also... I came a bit too
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 am

man i would so get that in a heart-beat XD

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am

[quote="XHunter"]just in fyi, this game is more of a crossover than a game that will bridge the time gap between the classic and X series.[/quote]
I highly doubt its a bridge. We already have a solid connection from Classic to X. This seems more like, a time travel event. Like the red energy is a time flux and with that the X cast meet the classic cast. Wouldn't be the first time we've seen time travel in Rockman.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby PhantomBen » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am

This game has no-canonic history, that's why Iris and Signas appears, but this will bring many fail theoryes xD
More than the Zero cataclysm(D:) ,and this have all the charateristics of an cross-over, think, every Sagas will appear, well, maybe and just maybe EXE and RnR don't but the other series could appear,

So this game is an epic Yeah

Sorry for my bad english n_nU

EDIT: Also this is just a teaser, not the gameplay, the teaser seems the game will be epic, so, you can't say you prefer this game than MMU xD, those are only teasers =D
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Right.

I just had a though. X, could you add this video to the RMAMV video archive?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Reiko » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

it's obvious he's gonna do it.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Nope VileMKII, that would be impossible.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

No wait, he already has.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News