[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman Online Teaser
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman Online Teaser

Re: Rockman Online Teaser

Postby matt13346 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:39 pm

All I know is that I want the trailers song if possible in the future lol
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ChaosEdge » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 am

As much as the hype shows I really don't think this will make an appearance here....at all...

The vast majority of MMO's made for Korean gamers stay exclusive to South Korea. And this looks no different.

I love how it looks and I am jealous...I mean I have been waiting for something like this for so long. Some gameplay footage though would be lovely XD.
Now I'm gonna have to rant to my Korean friend about how her people get all the good MMO's XD.
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby KingForte » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Yo that was an epic teaser and I wish this would make it over to us, but as Jeremy said there is probably no chance of it happening :| Now Universe on the other hand... :D -wants-
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby Dark Rockman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Capcom Unity said to the members if "we want rockman online in europe/america."
A lot of people, before the teaser, wanted Rockman Online. And now, rockman online is a success, i think, if before, all wanted rockman online (because there was "online" and "X/zero screen"), now there are a lot of chances, the game will be in Europe/america!

MMU with robotmasters will be awesome, but i think, Rockman Online will be a real rockman game because it's a new game, not a remake =)

Rockman Online will be a simple crossover but an awesome Crossover.

A game with a very good teaser MUST BE a worked game, right? ;)

And NEOWIZ did a lot of great ONLINE games!
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:13 am

A "potential" success i would mean :p

But for me, the online games from Korean are great, by exemple, the games from NeoWiz are played by a lot of gamers!

Maybe they can do the same with Rockman Online :)

If the game is epic as the teaser, it can be a very good "new" rockman game :)
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 am

UP!
This game beat the WORLD! (and MMU....)

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot ... shots.html

A true rockman game! :D
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 am

I've been working on getting the videos up for download ever since I saw this pop up on my RSS feed for Capcom Unity. Unfortunately, school has kept me busy mixed with issues getting an XviD verison working correctly. I'll have both of them up as soon as they are finished.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Previous

Return to RM AMV Station News