[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Welcome to the new Forum!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Welcome to the new Forum!

Welcome to the new Forum!

Postby XHunter » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 pm

After spending several days working on a redesign / upgrading the forum, I am happy too announce that I have successfully upgraded the forums from phpbb2 too phpbb3. Along with the upgrade comes a new forum skin I'm sure most people will find refreshing from the old "gloomy" forum skin. Unfortunately, if you posted any new topics or comments in the past few hours, you'll most likely find that they are missing on this new forum. If you need to go back and recover those posts, you can do so by accessing the old forum . Hey look, I can finally use emotes in the news updates :mrgreen:

Also, if you come across any problems, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: Welcome to the new Forum!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 am

Very nice work indeed :mrgreen:

The new forum feels really refreshing compared to the old one :P

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:37 am

Doesn't it? Its almost like I'm on another site entirely lol
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby PhantomBen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

It's a good change
Nice work =3
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Honestly, I like the old look. Alot of the things here blend in to well and make it hard to read.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Hmm, exactly which things blend in with each other? Maybe I can fix them :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Epic Win! I fap to this new design! -Take this seriously and you lose-
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Ah- This is nice. At first I was confused as to what site this was but now.. Ah. So clean, and crisp. I like it a whole lot. Now all we need is a chatroom like the "Dollars" in Durarara.. Oh, nevermind..
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, I like the new sleekness of the forum, although now I'm trying to find what VileMKII was talking about.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 pm

The whole New Topic icon blends in I think, as well as the gray names for us average users. I dunno, perhaps Im just picky.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Well I know that I'm going change the icons too a more Mega Man themed one, so that shouldn't be a problem, and I can change the regular member color as well.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm

is there multiple themes available? Or is this the only theme atm? I like how you don't credit me at all for coming up with the idea XD jk of course
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby MegaTuga » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Well, I was shocked when I came in today and saw this and then wondered "did I typed the correct link?"
Then I looked to the logo, what can I say...
Its awesome, I will try to see what things have changed and got better...
But the most amazing thing is the color change... the other one was a little... right... too dark for me.
MegaTuga
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice! I love those, how cool!
Reiko