[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - RAMV Torrent Server Arrives: Anime Downloads Now Available!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

RAMV Torrent Server Arrives: Anime Downloads Now Available!

RAMV Torrent Server Arrives: Anime Downloads Now Available!

Postby XHunter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 am

AGF and myself have spent a considerable amount of time over the past few months setting up a torrent server to host entire episodes of the Rockman EXE, Axess, Stream, Beast, Beast+, and the Rockman EXE Movie. I used the extensive knowledge gained from my college Computer Networking classes to build the server, and AGF used his skills to obtain high quality versions of the episodes to offer. After several weeks of testing the server and monitoring the bandwidth usage and strain on my internet connection, AGF and myself believe that the server is now ready for public usage.

Here are the System Specs for those curious.

Motherboard: Intel Core i7
CPU: 860 Chipset
RAM: 8 Gigs
Hard Drives: 1 TB, 250 GB

To download the episodes that AGF and myself have up on the RAMV Torrent Server, simply go to the forum and click on the "Anime Downloads" forum under the "Community Lounge". From there pick the anime series (e.g Rockman EXE) and click the topic "Official [Anime Series] Episode Download List". As seen in the screenshot above, once you are there, simply click which episode you want to download from the torrent server and your good to go.
Last edited by XHunter on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 am

You are the best! We need to be a lot a lot of fans for the EXE SERIE!!! :twisted:
Yeah 8)
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 pm

tsk tsk oh so obvious XHunter
You know t [message cut off by internal sewer error]
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby VileMKII » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Nice. At first i believed it because that is something I would love to have here. but When I saw the threads I knew it was too good to be true.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm

That is a cruel, cruel, cruel joke man! My heart rate JUMPED for about three seconds........and then it hit me T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T APRIL FOOLS!!! THAT WAS BY FAR THE BEST ONE since the whole ! KUDOS TO YOU MAN! THAT WAS FUNNY BUT SOOOO MEAN! >.<
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Looking into the historic ones I kinda like that hentai one. Makes me giggle. The virus upload bar is cool and the list of there's that chick the link.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Has anyone won the game yet?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828