[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Winter 2010
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Winter 2010

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Winter 2010

Postby XHunter » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 am

After much deliberation, the results for the AMV of the Season Contest are in, and I have to say that each entry was very impressive. Everyone who entered the contest had videos which were well made and enjoyable to watch over and over again. So before I reveal the results of the contest, I would just like to thank everyone who entered this season for all the hard work you put into your videos. Without further delay, here are the contest results for the AMV of the Season: Winter Contest.

4th Place
Entry: by
Comment: For a video that is less than a minute long, I have to say it's a pretty good music video. You can tell that PhantomBen thought out his theme and music choice for his video which I felt that he did a good job on. Although it could use a bit of work, you can tell that PhantomBen really has the idea of syncing the video to the music down which is really good. I liked the fact that it showed all of the Cross Fusions from the Rockman EXE Stream Series and the fact that he used the theme song for Rockman Battle & Chase. Also near the end, was it me or was that a cross fusion clip from Rockman EXE Beast. Just making sure I can identify which series it came from (Laughs). Anyway, although this video technically placed last in the contest, this entry is still very good and worth watching.

3rd Place
Comment: Ok, I don't know if it's because of the 120+ hours I have already clocked into my Pokemon Soul Silver game for the Nintendo DS, but I really thought Anime Master Zero's song pick for his AMV was perfect. I mean, using the song "You're the Best Around" which is famous from the movie "The Karate Kid" for a music video about Pokemon is just perfect in my opinion. I especially like how it ended with the classic English Pokemon theme song "Gotta Catch 'Em All", just priceless. The video did need a bit more work, but overall the video was very enjoyable to watch. To be honest, after watching it, I got the Pokemon theme song stuck in my head...

2nd Place
Comment: This video was a close tossup for first place and I really liked the overall editing and creativity Juuniji009 brought to the table this time around. I have only seen his AMV work with the Rockman series, so it was nice to see something of his that wasn't Rockman related. I liked the lip sync throughout the entire video, although it could have been touched up just a tad (Ok, that's just me being picky). Overall I enjoyed this entry and would suggest any fans of the Soul Eater anime to check out this video

1st Place
Comment: Karas - The Pure and the Tainted created by Hss is this season's contest winner. This isn't the first time we have seen a video by Hss here on the site, and I doubt it will be the last. The video was well edited and I really liked how everything just melded together while watching the video. It wasn't too flashy and you could really see how the story smoothly progressed in the video. Overall, I felt this entry deserved the top spot in this seasons contest.

So congratulations to Hss, I hereby award you with this banner to place alongside your AMV.

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in this seasons contest, your videos were outstanding and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the Spring Season.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby PhantomBen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 am

Well
I'm not surprised, the winner AMV is just epic
I going to start my next AMV for the next contest, I will do better this time =D
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 am

Congratulations to all of my opponents. You all did great.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Dark Rockman » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to RM AMV Station News