[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man MegaMix Vol.1 Review
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man MegaMix Vol.1 Review

Mega Man MegaMix Vol.1 Review

Postby XHunter » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Today I finally received my order from amazon with my copy of inside. You can just imagine how happy I was to see that package arrive at my doorstep. Anyway, lets look at the book.

Upon opening the box and actually holding the book in my hand, I had a feeling that it felt and looked bigger than my other manga. Sure enough I was right. As you can see in the above picture, the Mega Man MegaMix manga is actually larger than the Mega Man NT Warrior manga in both height and width.

Of course before making this review, I not only had to see and hold the book, but I just HAD to read it. I've previously heard about the MegaMix mangas and who good they were, but I never actually had the chance to read it or look up for a fan translation of the Japanese Version. After reading through the whole book, I have to say that so far I am enjoying the stories and character personalities that Hitoshi Ariga has envisioned for the Mega Man series.

The artwork is amazing and the details of each character make each page enjoyable to look at. The back of the book also includes profiles for each of the Robot Masters and main characters introduced in the book (Except for Protoman who is briefly mentioned) ranging from Mega Man 1 too Mega Man 3. The Mega Man MegaMix Vol.1 manga would normally cost $12.95 at a bookstore, but since I pre-ordered off of , it only cast me $8 dollars plus shipping. So as a Mega Man fan is this book worth your money? I yes, definitely yes. In fact, I can't wait for Vol.2 and 3 to be released so I can see how the rest of the story continues. So if you are a Mega Man fan, or just love to read a good Manga, I really suggest that you pick up Mega Man MegaMix Vol.1 and give it a whirl.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 pm

So you would say that you felt that this gave you a fresh look on the MegaMan series?
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah, I would say that :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm

I still need mine to come in D: I have to wait like 2 more weeks. Stupid book stores.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!