[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Fall 2009
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Fall 2009

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Fall 2009

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 am

Hey everyone, it is time to announce this falls AMV of the Season winner. We had a lot of good entries and before I announce the winner I would just like to thank everyone who participated, it was fun getting to watch each one of your entries. Now unfortunately, there can be only one winner. Judging was based upon Editing, Sync, Skill, Effort and Replay Value and based upon many other variables.

1st Place
Entry: by
Comment: I really liked the creative way Dark Rockman made this music video, specifically I enjoyed the creative use of lip sync in this video. I also enjoyed the overall editing, originality of this video and felt it deserved the top spot in this contest. I always enjoy to see what new and creative ideas you guys come up with, and this video really showed off Dark Rockman's more creative side.

Congratulations , I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

2nd Place
Comment: Juuniji009 yet again brings us another quality rockman music video that everyone can enjoy. I liked the editing in this video and the general theme of villains throughout the Shooting Star Rockman series. This video definitely deserves second place.

3rd Place
Comment: I really felt that the song "A Hero Comes Home" was a great pick by Wild Kaos for a Mega Man X music video. Its a slow dramatic song that fits with the chaos and story in the X series. You really don't get many dramatic music videos that use the X series so Wild Kaos' "The Heroes of 21XX" is a refreshing pace from what we usually get.

4th Place
Comment: You don't often see montage videos of all the Styles, Soul Unions, Crosses from the Rockman EXE Anime and Dragonsclaw's music video "How far we've come" shows just how one can be done. I personally like how the video shows just how the EXE anime series progressed.

Again, thanks to everyone who participated in this seasons contest and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the Winter Season. Oh and before I forget, Happy New Years from everyone here at The Rockman Anime Music Video Station, hope to see you all again in 2010.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

You're Welcome

Postby juuniji009 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm

It's Good To See That Lot's
Of People Participated This
Time Around. I'll Enter Into
The Next Contest. But It's
Good To See Competition Too.
Dark Rockman - You're Good.
Xhunter - You're An Inspiration
To All. You LYV532, And Hoodhustla
Are A Very Big Reason I'm The AMV
Maker I Am Today. 8)
juuniji009
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Why thank you juuniji009, I appreciate the kind words. Its awesome to hear that you're an inspiration for someone, actually sometimes it makes me work harder because I know people are looking up to me. :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

You're Welcome

Postby juuniji009 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm

You're Welcome.
It's Nice To Hear That
Heh Heh. Here's Some Advice
To All AMV Makers On The Site.
Take Your Time When Making
AMV's. And Don't Be Afraid To Mess
Around With The Editing Program You're
Using.I Wish You Guys A Happy New Years. 8)
juuniji009
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby VileMKII » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Curse me moveing with out my video files. Oh well, congrades to thy winners, may we keep it up because this time around I'm a be entering.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

Thanks.

Now, HeatmanEXE is my favorite for the life XD haha!
In the net, i have often a heatmanEXE picture.

Now, i have Vegas 7 Pro and a large screen, i can do better i hope.
I ignored the important of the tempo/regular synchro in an AMV, though now I know

I thank all my friends on msn , they have always seen my amv because i'm boring with them with the amvs XD
I thank the Sora no kagami forum because they help me for the technical of the AMV (synchro/tempo), Thanks to them, i have Vegas 7 PRO.
I thank everybody in the contest because all the amv was some i like, not to fast, not to slow, with ideas and sentiments.

I like the AMV, "how far weve come" for the synchro of Rockmanexe's transformation.
I like the AMV, "The Heroes of the 21 XX" for the song and tragedy sentiment.
I like the AMV, "Breath" for the pretty good synchro and the song "rocknroll" =)

When i won, i didn't realise for 3 days because Heatman's Fire is a crazy amv, that i wanted to do for the fun only... hehe it's special.

I never forget you, Heatman, you did well. 8)
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Hmm. I guess "Two Little Alchemists" didn't place.

Oh well. Now I can look forward to the spring contest to test out my next AMVs for the new con season.

Congratulations to the winter winners.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Actually "Two Little Alchemists" never showed up on the entries page which is why I didn't know about it being entered until now. Sorry about that AMZ, try entering it again to see if it shows up. I'm not sure why it didn't show up, but if you don't see you're video on the "Entries" page before the contest is over, then be sure to contact me.

http://www.rockmanamv.com/community/candidates.php
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:59 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to RM AMV Station News