[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - EXE OSS Tribute: Matt13346's Story
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

EXE OSS Tribute: Matt13346's Story

EXE OSS Tribute: Matt13346's Story

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm

I was at my father's house on the computer when I was bored so I looked up random videos on youtube. Somehow I stumbled across a trailer/commercial for Megaman X: Command Mission. I watched it and the video/song really got my attention. It peaked my interests and I really wanted the game. A little while after I was in the "Megaman mood" so one day when I came home from school I started to watch Megaman: NT Warrior Axess on WB11 when I came home. I really liked the anime and was kinda sad that I missed the first season when they actually aired it. I watched it like everyday and got more and more interested in it.

My friend Brett saw me watching it one day and he said he was thinking of getting the game for the gba and I sat there wondering... what game? We went to Gamestop and he showed me Megaman Battle Network 4: Blue Moon and Red Sun. I sat there and wondered about the first 3 versions. I went home, went on youtube and looked up videos of game play and whatnot and thought... "this is awesome." Seeing how Megaman Battle Network 4 was more related to the current season Axess then the previous season, I ended up picking up Blue Moon. After playing it shortly I saw that there was a network mode and I wondered what it could be... so I egged my friends Fred and Jeremy to get the game. Apparently Jeremy previously purchased and played the game but traded it in since he had no one to play it with. Later he ended up buying it again and Fred still didn't have it. One day we all went to Fred's house and Jeremy and I played the multiplayer. He was a bit ahead of me and had more HP then I did but we battled anyway. We sat there playing matches for hours. Since we were both new to the multiplayer it was a new experience for both of us and it was aaaaaaaaaamazing! Picking your chips, charging your buster and moving on a 3x3 grid was an amazing way to fight each other in this game and I wouldn't have it any other way. Later on Fred got the game, then his brother and we played Battle Network 4 all the time. Battle Network 4 was the only game of the series that I got everything in and it was amazing. Then Battle Network 5 was about to be released so we all reserved it, then the same with 6. For awhile the game was dead for us but then Capcom released the DS version of Battle Network 5 and Fred and I picked it up and highly enjoyed the redefined battle system with support navis and whatnot. After that, we migrated over to Starforce and now we're waiting for OSS.

And that's my story and I'm sticking with it!
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News