[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Summer 2009
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Summer 2009

AMV of the Season Contest Winner: Summer 2009

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 am

I am proud to announce that this seasons AMV Contest was a success. Every single video that was entered was well made and you can tell that the author put a lot of time into his / her video. That is why I am happy to announce that every single video entered into the contest was added to the site for download. I even took the time and found the Youtube and Dailymotion links that were posted here on the forum. Congratulations to everyone that entered into this summers AMV contest. Now unfortunately, there can be only one winner. Judging was based upon Editing, Sync, Skill, Effort and Replay Value and based upon many other variables.

With that being said, I am happy to announce this summers AMV contest winner!

Congratulations to for your outstanding work on

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

As I said before, all the videos that were entered into the summer contest were just amazing. But LYV532's Megaman My Image Collection really stood out in both originality and creativity. Its not often you see a music video done completely with still images and done right. Both AGF and myself enjoyed this video and thought that it deserved the win. Were always looking for creative and original videos to add to the site and this summers contest had tons of them. Again, congratulations to everyone that entered and congratulations , we loved your video.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Rockman » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 am

Who is the 2nd, 3rd, 4rt ?.... O.o
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 am

Well I didn't want to say anything, but since you asked.

1. Megaman My Image Collection
2. WarRocks Redemption
2. Rockman X - Goodbye
2. Rockman EXE Power UP

Yes I know, a three way tie for second. But like I said, I enjoyed all the videos entered. But I guess if I had to choose between all the videos and rank them 1st to 4th.

1. Megaman My Image Collection
2. Rockman X - Goodbye
3. WarRocks Redemption
4. Rockman EXE Power UP

I know, your video would have gotten 4th, but look at all the other videos entered. It was an extremely close race and anyone could have won, hence why everyone got their videos added to the site. Oh, by the way, I really liked how your AMV was really fast paced and upbeat. It fit the clips you picked for your music video :P

Good work everyone :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 am

I'm glad that the AMV of the season can now be any anime. I have a bleach one I started awhile ago and its coming out superb
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Dark Rockman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 am

I understand...i am artificial... :mrgreen:
I'm a bad sentimentalist >.<

"Check out the melody" :roll:
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 am

Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to RM AMV Station News