[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - MegaMan Abridged: New Cast Members
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

MegaMan Abridged: New Cast Members

MegaMan Abridged: New Cast Members

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Hey everyone! This is AMZ. It's been a long time since the last update. Mostly because we've had such a freaking huge delay.

A few months ago, we lost GunnerEXE for some unknown reasons. As a result, we lost one of our most important cast members. He voiced several of our major characters. So for the past while, I have been holding auditions. After weeks of analysis, I am proud to finally announce the results.

Please say hello to the newest members of NTeam Warrior:
Rabbit
Kirbopher
PsyGuy
Prometheo-ZX

We look forward to having you work with us and we hope that the third episode of MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series will be out soon.

- Anime Master ZERO
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 am

Awesome, I can't wait to see the new voice talent in action :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 am

Gunner's mic broke, otherwise he'd still be voice acting for you... at least he tells me.

Wow, that's a good new cast you have there.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Silvershard » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:27 pm

O.o Wheres my part. *sniffle* XD Congratz guys! Glad to see this project is back on the ball!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 pm

*crys* Oh well maybe next time i can get a part for it ^^.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby GunnerEXE » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 am

Congrats to all the new cast I am sorry I couldnt come back and do this I have my reasons partially My mic broke and the other is I just couldnt do it anymore I didnt have the time or the place to do it with no noise interference ^_^ I look forward to seeing everyone take up the series ^_^ good luck
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Silvershard » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Are you going to redo the first two episodes to make the voices match?
ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 pm

No. We're just going to continue with episode 3 and onward.

Also, I have bad news. Kirbopher has pulled out of the team, so I'm going to have to reassign the role of Dr. Wily to someone else. The new voice actor will be selected from the auditions I received.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:17 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:21 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Return to RM AMV Station News