[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New EXE Game To Be A Remake Confirmed?
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New EXE Game To Be A Remake Confirmed?

New EXE Game To Be A Remake Confirmed?

Postby Dark Zero » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

In the recent Volume 31 of the GT Newsletter, they had a Q&A with Star Force 3 series producer Takeshi Horinouchi. Now, I know what you're thinking; "It's Star Force. Why should we care?". Well, maybe this quote will get your attention:

"WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING FOR FUN RIGHT NOW?
A remake of Megaman Battle Network which I've been working on."

There you have it. The new EXE game titled "Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star" is most likely a remake of the first EXE game "Battle Network Rockman EXE"

Credit:
Dark Zero
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby XHunter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks for posting this Dark Zero :P lol, you usually beat me to these type of news anyway.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am

Nah don't worry, I'm looking foward to it even now, Maybe its EXE 1 with Star Force gameplay, wich brings us a TOTAL new games.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 am

I hope a total new game...with the gameplay of Exe but with the VIEW (only) of star force! Why not...
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby Silvershard » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am

I'm just glad EXE is the dominate genre in the game. I hope it's got a plot or atleast takes a long time to beat. THANK YOU CAPCOM!!! EXE RETURNS!!!!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Dark Rockman » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 am

It's a dream yeah...if you can have a new exe anime, it must be the best think XDDD

Exe anime had very good themes, intro, ending and in the anime, Shademan, Colonel, Forte vs Slur...and others.
My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 am

As long as Roll, Misora and Medi will be playable I will be a happy camper(or at the very least, fight-able) :oops:

But I would also like fighting Colonel, Metalman, Yamatomon, Judgeman and Zero in the RnRM style ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Didn't i tell you Medi was mine AGF >.>

I can't wait for this one to come out. I think it's going to look like Star Force just in the EXE world that would be sooo cool!!!.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!