[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man Star Force 3 Released!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man Star Force 3 Released!

Mega Man Star Force 3 Released!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 am

Today Mega Man Star Force 3 was released for the Nintendo DS. The game costs $29.99 USD and will come in two different versions "Black Ace" and "Red Joker" with the difference between the two being the final transformation Mega Man gains near the end of the game.

<center>
- Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace / Red Joker -

</center>

Be sure to pick up your copy of the game as several members of the forum and staff (including myself) will be picking up this game on release (To bad my Gamestop won't have it until the 1st of July). I really enjoyed this game a lot when I played the Japanese Version (Shooting Star Rockman 3: Black Ace) and it feels and plays similar to Mega Man Battle Network 3. For those familiar with the Battle Network series, the "Noise System" in Star Force 3 is almost, if not exactly like the "Style Change System" in Battle Network 3. The "Noise Change" you get is based around your gameplay style, and after a certain amount of battles with that style, you can choose to either get another or stay with the one you have. Also, just like in Battle Network 3, staying with a specific style will earn you "Ability Waves" (Much like the Navi Customizer Programs in Battle Network 3). For example, doing 100 battles with Libra Noise with give you the PlusSpread Ability Wave while an additional 150 more battles will give you the HP+500 Ability Wave. Like I said, similar to Battle Network 3, which is a good thing for me because I really enjoyed Battle Network 3.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 am

YES! I MUST BUY! BOTH! By the way if anyone wants to Brother band with me! I'm up for it! and YES I buy BOTH Versions!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

Unfortunately, I won't be getting mine until July 2nd. **** Canada Day....
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Return to RM AMV Station News