[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.Exe Beast + Episode 23 Released!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman.Exe Beast + Episode 23 Released!

Rockman.Exe Beast + Episode 23 Released!

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks to AGF-Antoine for this Episode, once again your a big help to this community.

In this episode we learn the names of the clone names.... they are called Phantom Names and every navi on the net has to check with the police to see if they have a Op, if they don't they are arrested.

Phantom Navi Metalman and Phantom Navi Thunderman attack the Net then retreat to the real world to do even more damage.

well it appears that the Phantom Navis are deleted easily by damaging them ever so slightly.

well all of the sudden all of the Navis on the net are unable to contact their Operator or Jack Out and Vias Versa, Netto and Enzan can't jack into the Net and Meiru and Dekao can't contact Roll and Gutsman.

The Episode is Availabe on the episode page.... Didn't think this Episode had any clips worth making so maybe the next episode will ^.^

AGF-Antoine is still looking for a hash of Episode 21 so please wait like the rest of us for this episode ^.^

--------------------------------

In other news I got my copy of Megaman ZX today and I must say this game is AWESOME.

Along with my late birthday present Megaman ZX, I also got some birthday presents from two of the members on the forum.

Zerowing87 and GunnerEXE sent me BOTH versions of Megaman Battle Network 4 with the Strat Guide and two copys of Megaman Battle Network 5 DS, I was also given the Original Megaman 2 for the NES from another friend and I bought myself Megaman Zero 4 new ^.^

Thanks Everyone :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:54 am

wowo you got to Rockman exe 5 tiwn leaders for the ds now cool, be happy with your birthday presents ^.^ if you need any help withZ4 feel free to ask me i own Z4 myself too and i already unlocked ultimate mode i still didnt congratulate you yet with your birthday because i couldnt get on my pc here is a chip recipe for z4 that i am sure you will need or want it Faital+gangagun+gyrocannonH+C-hopper=something very good
well then last Congratulations ^.^
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Taiyoh » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:00 am

Well now you got yourself some hours of fun eh?
Happy Birthday.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:58 pm

Well I've had Zero 4 for 2 weeks now (beat it already >.> 2 hours) I've had Megaman 2 for about 3 weeks and I just got monday the 2.Megaman Battle Network 5 DS, Megaman Battle Network 4 Redsun & Bluemoon, and the MMBN4 Strat Guide, and Wensday got ZX alot most done with it to.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Shadow » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:49 pm

I've been waiting for this episode, thanks!

And two copies of Twin Leaders? IF you don't want one I am always here..... :wink:

Yeah Z4 was erally easy for me, I have completed all the recipes. Ultimate mode is fun, not hard, don't know why.

I am also getting ZX in about a couple of days if I can work my magic with my aunt, she didn't get me a birthday present yet.

Anyways, back on topic.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby XHunter » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:50 pm

I the other version of Twin Leaders is for my older brother to play with ^.^ I have to have someone to net battle.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Shadow » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:53 pm

YEah thats a good idea, the only person that I can netbattle is my cosuin cause he has Falzer and I have Greiga, but hes not so good so it's not that fun beating him over and over.
-Visit my Graphics shop in the fanart section!
Dark Shadow
A License
A License

Postby Bladedo640 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:30 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Return to RM AMV Station News