[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - New Rockman EXE Announced
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

New Rockman EXE Announced

New Rockman EXE Announced

Postby XHunter » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:08 pm

<center>
- Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star -

</center>

Today Capcom Officially announced at the World Hobby Fair in Japan a new Rockman game called "Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star" for the Nintendo DS. According to , this game is some sort of cross over with the Shooting Star Rockman series. Additional details will be released in the September issue of Coro Coro Comics which is scheduled to hit newsstands in mid August. Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star is said to have a 2009 release date.

<center>
- Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star -

</center>

After Capcom announced Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star, series producer Takeshi Horninouchi took the stage and announced he has several ideas for individual Rockman projects leading up to the franchise's 25th anniversary. Sounds like we can expect big things from Capcom coming up for the Rockman series.

News Credit:
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Finally something new, original and interesting from Capcom other than RNR3, I've been waiting !

it would be cool if They brought the Rockman 9 Bosses for new navis, like Splashwoman EXE etc.. and having some cute blue haired girl as an operator. ( that was for you AGF )

What I wonder is how the game will be gameplay wise, its hard to mix the two gameplays, but in the other hand, seeing Geo in 3X3 Battle Network style gameplay would be better and fun.I showed the RPM news to my little brother and asked him how he imagined the game gameplay wise, and he said : What if you can chose if you want to fight like in Battle Network or Star Force Series? like Select or Switch.

I think this Theory's pretty good in fact.
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Silvershard » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Awww heck YA!!!!! MegaMan EXE is making one more comeback!!!!!!!! I am SO pre-ordering this!!! I just pray america doesn't screw around with a work of art.
Last edited by Silvershard on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Dark Rockman » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby matt13346 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:00 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to RM AMV Station News