[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - January + February 2009
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - January + February 2009

AMV of the Month Winner - January + February 2009

Postby XHunter » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:07 am

Today I pulled my head out of the dark corner it has been hiding in to update the site with this months AMV of the Month winner only to find out that I did not announce last months winner. So I got my gears into overdrive and have been working on banners for both months contest winners. For this, I would like to apologize to the site as a whole for slacking on my Admin duties (I'm sorry T_T). First lets start with January's Winner.

January's AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

You can watch this music video and many others which have been added to our "The Video Stream" page. Actually, while I bought up the subject "The Video Stream" page. If you have an AMV that is already added to the site and want it to appear in "The Video Stream" page. Then feel free to e-mail me your username "AMV Author" the title of your AMV and a youtube link to your music video. Of course if you are submitting your music video to the site for the first time, you can always add in your youtube link in the video form.
<hr>

Ok, now on to this months AMV of the Month winner.

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Congratulations to both of our AMV of the Month winners! YAY
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News