[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man Star Force 2 Bonus Content.
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man Star Force 2 Bonus Content.

Mega Man Star Force 2 Bonus Content.

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 am

Well I was waiting in line for the midnight release of World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King at gamestop, I was finally able to download the extra content for Mega Man Star Force 2. Since I'm on Thanksgiving break I finally have the time to post how you get them.

(Note: At this point your DS should pick up a Nintendo DS Download Station if the store carries one.)

It should be noted the you can not obtain "1st MegaMan" as a brother until you have reached a specific part of the story in the main game for the version you are trying to brother him with. But you can obtain any of the special cards such as "Le Mu" from the very start of the game.

Note: 1stMegaMan and Le Mu will appear somewhere in the middle of the ds downloads in the "DS Download Station - Vol 10" while L. M. Shin and KingGrndeur will appear near the bottom.

1stMegaMan and L. M. Shin both give you 150 LinkPower, so make sure you have progressed in the game far enough to be able to brother band with people. Anyway, happy downloads and have a good Thanksgiving (Smiles).
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Reiko » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Aww man too bad there's no gamestop nearby :S but oh well :D ! ^^ Stil is good stuff to me !
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Is this a US only thing? Because I went after a friend of mine told me about it and there was nothing at any of the EBs (or the only Gamestop) in town.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:05 am

I'm not sure if its US only. But seeing as how everyone who has tried to get it out of the US at Gamestop or EBgames have failed to find it, I would assume US only.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News