[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - October 2008
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - October 2008

AMV of the Month Winner - October 2008

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Well I hope everyone had a fun zombie filled weekend this Halloween, I know I did. And now to give everyone their virtual candy, I am here to announce this months AMV of the Month winner. But before I announce the winner, I would like to apologize to a "ZeroX" who submitted the AMV "Megaman- In the End". I was unfortunately unable to recreate your music video to submit in this months contest using the ".MSWMM" (Windows Movie Maker Project File) you submitted as your entry. I strongly suggest that you try to get your video rendered so that you may enter the next AMV of the Month contest held in November. If you are having problems (And I'm hoping your reading this), then try going to our message board and posting in the "AMV Help Studio" forums what kind of problems you are having. Ok, now since I've address that issue (And hopefully I've helped someone out), we can now continue with the contest (Smiles)

This months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

I strongly suggest downloading this one because it in my opinion was extremely enjoyable. I believe I watched it a total of eleven (11) times before I had to stop and post this announcement. Anyway, keep those music videos coming via both the AMV of the Month contest and the Music Video Submission. I'm always interested in seeing enjoyable fan-made music videos.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby intelligent huan » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Wow... thanks X for that nice banner
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Return to RM AMV Station News