[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man 9 has arrived on WiiWare!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man 9 has arrived on WiiWare!

Mega Man 9 has arrived on WiiWare!

Postby XHunter » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:53 pm

On September 22nd, 2008, Mega Man 9 was released on the Wii's Shop Channel as a WiiWare game for only 1000 Wii Points. So what are you waiting for, go out and download the latest installment in the Classic Mega Man series.
<center>

</center>

Mega Man 9 will also contain Downloadable Content that you spend additional Wii Points on. Go Nintendo posted the following list of DLC for Mega Man 9, thanks to our affiliate for posting the list.

As for reviews, IGN and Games Rader have both posted reviews for Mega Man 9. IGN did a and review for Mega Man 9, so check both of them out when you have the time. IGN gave Mega Man 9 a score of 8.6 in their written review.

-
-

Games Rader gave Mega Man 9 an overall score of 9 in their written review.

Also for those that don't have an XBox360 and want to do some of the achievements, fear not because Mega Man 9 has 50 stand alone challanges/achievements for you.

In other news, the Rockman 9 - Original Soundtrack was released on September 12th which was quite a few days ago. The soundtrack is available on for the sum of $23.90 (USD). The soundtrack was available for download on but Capcom of Japan has asked them to remove it for the time being, so you are just going to have to buy the soundtrack like everyone else (Smiles). The Rockman 9 - Arrange Album is set to be released on October 10th, 2008, so make sure you keep your wallet full for all awesome Mega Man/Rockman merchandise coming out.

So far I'm still out of power and internet at my house so its going to be awhile before I get a chance to play Mega Man 9 for myself. But that compared to all the homework that I have and trying to keep cool in this condition is top priority. Currently I'm over at my sisters house again using her internet to post this, but as I stated before, her internet is slow and takes awhile for me to do anything on it (Laughs). For now I can only dream of how Mega Man 9 is going to be (Cheers) and I can't wait to play it.

News Credit: , , ,
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News