[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Music Videos Temporally Disabled!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Music Videos Temporally Disabled!

Music Videos Temporally Disabled!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 pm

As most of you who visit this site often know, we were "Suspended" twice within three week due to a high number of download requests for videos. Now the site has been suspended before because we were hosting Rockman Music (I don't see why that would be a problem). But never this often because of us taking up to much server resources. Anyway, I temporally disabled the music video downloads for the time being until this can all cool down, or until I can find a way to solve this problem. I actually wasn't going to post a news announcement about this since I already have . But I was checking out the current site bandwidth usage, and after seeing the numbers I have to admit that we were most likely using lot of server resources.

<center>
- June 2008 Bandwidth Records -

</center>

Ok, so that was last months bandwidth usage and what our average bandwidth usage looks like. Now take a look at this months bandwidth usage.

<center>
- July 2008 Bandwidth Records -

</center>

And that screenshot was taken hours ago, so the current usage is probably a little higher. I'm not quite sure people why are suddenly rushing to this site and downloading music videos, but wow, thats a lot of bandwidth usage for only half a month. And its not really the bandwidth usage that is killing us. Its the amount of people at ONE TIME downloading files that is killing us. (Smiles) The shared server we are on can't handle all the requests its getting at one time (Laughs) Anyway, hopefully powweb (My webhost provider) creates the solution I suggested to them which they said they would implement into the web system (We can only hope). For now, I hope everyone has a most enjoyable week and I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Note: Don't forget to enter the AMV of the Month contest. AMV downloads may be temporally disabled. But you can still enter and submit your music videos to the site.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby SILVEI2 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:16 am

09 July = 36.02G.B O.o whoa...

thats like 6 days of june for that
This sig was sponsored by Greiga Master and Sailor Silphymon**NewEdge Production**
SILVEI2
LeoEdge
LeoEdge

Postby digi148 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:48 am

digi148
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby digi148 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:10 pm

digi148
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:25 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News