[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man Star Force 2 Officially Released!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man Star Force 2 Officially Released!

Mega Man Star Force 2 Officially Released!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:47 am

Today is June 24th, the day that Mega Man Star Force 2 for the Nintendo DS is officially released. Unfortunately, most of us won't be able to get a hold of a copy of the game until June 25th when it will become available in most stores. Also the has been available for purchase for some time now from Gamestop and EBGames. The game will cost $29.99 + tax and the Wave Card Kit will cost $14.99 + tax which rounded up with tax will cost you a little bit under $50.00 USD (My calculations showed that the game and the wave card kit combined with tax came out to about $48.69 using 0.825 as the going tax rate).

One of the main features me and other members here on RAMV are excited about is the Wifi Battle System. From what I understand from playing the Japanese game, you can battle with friends as well as random people online. The online battle system will make this the FIRST Mega Man / Rockman game the allows the user to BATTLE other players online.
The game even features a colosseum type battle system for local wifi matches and tournaments. Overall this is going to be an exciting game to play. At one point, we at the RAMV Community will be hosting a Mega Man Star Force 2 Battle Tournament just like our Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournaments which Matt13346 hosted and won (Congrats btw).

You can except this tournament to most likely take place within the next month or two. This will give players enough time to beat the game and complete all the extra side-quests. Something will most likely be posted on the forum about this when we start to get it started (Maybe I should have Matt13346 host it since he did such a great job on the SSBB Tournament). When we do start the tournament, I'll be sure to announce it here on the front page so everyone knows its starting.

Note: Also don't forget to submit your AMV into the AMV of the Month contest.
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 am

You lucky americans... We europeans still have to wait for it. Of course, I could pester my maternal uncle to order it for me, but he's currently at work. -_- Well, when he comes back, I'm going to make his debit card scream... Fall is too far away, I want the game now!

Tournament? Sounds really fun. Wish I could participate.. I haven't had a single chance to battle against other human, so I guess I wouldn't stand a chance, though..

I might've missed something, but has there been any announcements about the possible name changes (Bosses, new NPCs, etc.)?
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:26 am

Our affiliate TUS posted this concerning Name Changes.

Phantom Black is now Dark Phantom
Gori Monjirou is known as Rich Dotcom
Brachio Wave is now Plesio Surf
Kyuu Demagawa is now Gerry Romero
Condor Geograph is now Terra Condor
Nansca Osa Agame is referred to as Shaman
Goat Kung-Fu is now Kung-Fu Kid
Empty is now called Hollow
Orihime, as expected, is Vega
Auriga General is now General Auriga
Apollon Flame was slightly modified to the more familiar Apollo Flame
Maeda Ai is now called Amy Gelanade
Gonta's alternate name in Nansca (Gontaaga) is now Budicus
Ra Mu is now Le Mu
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Sailor Silphymon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:56 am

OK, thanks X. But is it just me, or are those names even more horrible than in the first Star Force? It's going to take me a long while to get used to them...
Sailor Silphymon
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby burningzero5346 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 am

I have been waiting for this for so long and now I am happy that it is coming out. I have reserved the game and paid it off, so all I need to do is just pick it up and start playing. For me I will be able to get tribal king fast because I am getting zerker x saurian and my little brother is getting zerker x ninja. I am probably beat the story line tomorrow . so I wish you all the best of luck beating everything and i will see you all either on wifi or at the wifi tournament.

PS: Pm me if you want to brotherband with me.
burningzero5346
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Tand » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:47 am

man i can't wait to get this I'm definitely going to enter this tournament!!!

Ps. X what's Burai's name going to be changed to??
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:07 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:14 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Dark Zero » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Dark Zero
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:54 am