[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Wave Command Cards Confirmed for English Release of SF2
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Wave Command Cards Confirmed for English Release of SF2

Wave Command Cards Confirmed for English Release of SF2

Postby XHunter » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Our affiliate has confirmed that the Touch Command System has been left intact for the English release of Mega Man Star Force 2. The "Touch Command System" allowed users to place specially made cards over the touch screen of the DS and enter a code in a specific order to obtain special upgrades and cards. Capcom US will be releasing the "Wave Command Cards" for the English release of the game allowing Star Force fans here in the US a chance to use the upgrades and abilities that our Japanese friends get to. The "Wave Command Cards" will be released June 24 along with Mega Man Star Force 2 at a low price of $14.99 USD. You can currently the "Wave Command Cards" at Amazon.com.

<center>
- Wave Command Card -

[ ]</center>

While the "Wave Command Cards" are not required to obtain the special upgrades and cards since you can look up where the grid placement and order of each specific "Wave Command Card". It is still worth buying to add to your Rockman / Mega Man collection. The previous installment of Mega Man Star Force also had some extras, but sadly enough, they were not included in the English release of the game. For once Capcom US will be releasing some extras for the game (Usually they remove bonus content)

News Credit:
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Greiga Master » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:26 pm

The Zone for Rockman EXE!
Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:41 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:37 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:01 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Greiga Master » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Greiga Master » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 pm

Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:44 am

I feel you XHunter ^.^ O.o o, i know what you mean, XHunter. As a card fanatic, i like real copy of my cards (YGO), dun like printout very much. I love to have the realdeal in my hands. Collectibles are cool. And hey, if you checked Amazon, the item is on sale actually. $13 something, plus shipping. Sweet deal, strategy guide and the cards. Imma go preorder soon. But seriously, thank you XHunter for sharing this news.

Edit: Need help, got some question about this product.
Is it only cards? or a strategy guide? or both?
I never pre-order from Amazon, so how does it work? For pre-ordering, do i pay first or wait till it's on sale?
They say i pay the cheapest price, what if i paid for the price now, but then later the price drops down, will i get my money back?

please someone help me... thanks. THANKS!
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News