[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Two Very Special Music Video!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Two Very Special Music Video!

Two Very Special Music Video!

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 pm

With the addition of the "Newly Added bar" to the site, I no longer have to announce the addition of any new music videos added to the site. Well for years now, I have been asking DeadlySerenade (Also known as on the ) for permission to add two of her Rockman Music Video to the site. I was persistent with asking her once a year, and now she has finally allowed me to host them here on the site.

These are two AMVs that I enjoy a lot and even have inspired me with new ideas that I have used in some of my music videos, previous and recent.

So go ahead and download both and . I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I have.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 am

They are nice, especially Video Game Violence(which I already saw before).

Still, I don't get why she didn't wanna get them uploaded here in the first place. AMV's must be seen IMO. The more places that have them, the more people that see them.

But yea, around here people are already calling me a real AMV advertiser(AMV's aren't really popular yet, around here).

Ah well, these AMV's are worth watching ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Digitalism » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:24 pm

Those were pretty damn cool o:
Digitalism
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:14 pm

*Opens Cross Fusion ZIPS*....... :o :o

....Nothing more to say, than SUGOKUNAI!!!
That movie is so wonderfull!! I goes in my top 10. ^.^
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Return to RM AMV Station News