[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The End of Tribe + Screencaps!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

The End of Tribe + Screencaps!

The End of Tribe + Screencaps!

Postby XHunter » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:48 pm

Well folks, Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe has officially ended after only twenty-one (21) episodes. As of right now, there is no sign that the Ryuusei no Rockman anime series will come back. This of course means the Tribe could be the last in the series of the Ryuusei no Rockman anime.

This leaves many people wondering if there will be another Rockman Anime series. Perhaps Capcom will make an anime series from one of their other game series such as Original, X, DASH, Zero, or ZX. Or maybe Capcom is planning something completely different, who knows. Oh well (Shrugs)

The animation from the last couple of episodes of Tribe were really good in my opinion., excpecially the fights that took place between Rockman and Empty. Anyway, the page has been updated with the remaining episodes from Tribe (18 - 21) and the has been updated as well.

[ Note ] Just because I liked how Empty was defeated so much, I have decided to rip the fight between him and Tribe king into a flash movie for all to see.

- Or Empty gets pwned!

Enjoying watching it (Smiles)

Edit: For one week only, you will be able to download the last Episode of Tribe. So one week from today, the link will be removed.

Last edited by XHunter on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:35 pm

So that's who that other guy was....

Antoine attempted to enlighten me with Rockman stuffs, and sent me the ep, along with a few timestamps of cool stuffs in the ep. (Though how much one can enlighten with showing a few clips from the last episode....)

Quite honestly, my favorite part of what he suggested (which coincides with the lil Flash video) is the iinchou-blushie. ^.^ Nyuuu~~.
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:23 am

My thing for always having to watch things in order prevents me from viewing the new episode until I've seen Tribe eps 18 to 20.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:23 am

It already ended?! What's the use of that....

They could have had more adventures inside MU, and what about double oop-arts? And those other 2 enemy's, the fire guy and metal king? (shown on the capcom site)

Nooooo T_T
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby BattleReady22 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:06 pm

i still really want the full of the opening. *sigh*
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby masterzero » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:33 am

masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to RM AMV Station News