[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - April Fools!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

April Fools!

April Fools!

Postby XHunter » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Once again, we at the Rockman Anime Music Video Station have taken part in the unofficial holiday known as April Fools. Thats right. The "Internal Sewer Error" you all received while trying to access the site was all a prank played by me. Although I thought the joke was pretty obvious with the "Internal Sewer Error" and the site title changing to "500 Internal Sewer Error - Because you know Hardcore XXX Galore is just what you need right now" some people e-mailed me asking why the site was down (Shifty Eyes) oh well, I guess the joke worked to well (Laughs). Anyway the site is back now and I'll most likely put up the old April Fools joke page just to let the people that didn't see it a chance to laugh as well.
<hr>
* April Fools 2007:
* April Fools 2008:
Last edited by XHunter on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Hahaha! Yeah ! that was a good one! I laughed at it! Sewer error!

*contact the sewer inspectorf of your local city* haha! good job XHunter!

Happy Aprils Fools day RAMV! ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Lexica-chan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:00 am

<Takes a peek at last year's>

Hehehe... 'uploading virus', huh? Hehe. ;)

Very nice. Yeah, it worked out a little too well.... possibly about as well as one gag I saw in today's school newspaper (A coupon for a single item 75% off from the bookstore, good on April 1 only, until 8AM.) ;)
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby grandbahamut » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 am

Wow... you actually got someone this year ;_;

It really freaked me out yesterday, and I didn't have my contacts in or anything so it was hard to discern if it was "Sewer" from "Server" and it scared me so much I didn't even read the message ;_;

Then I emailed AGF about it, and he told me about the internal Sewer error message and what day it was XD

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 am

I KNEW IT!! :lol:

Though I did think it was just another server problem, like we had few month's ago.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 pm

LOL!!! I'm no perv but I looked to see how the joke worked... (I missed it last year.)

I missed the "Internal Sewer Error" but that was funny!
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Return to RM AMV Station News