[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works!

R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 am

<center>Image</center>

For those who didn't know, Capcom released their 20th anniversary complete works book for the Rockman and Rockman X series. The book is called "" and contains official art and background information from both the Original Rockman series and the X series. The book contains artwork and sketches from over forty (40) games (I counted forty-six (46) in all but I might have miscounted) and is currently on sale at several import sites.

If you are planning on purchasing this book like I am, then I suggest going to since I've ordered several items from them with good service. The book went on sale March 25 but unfortunately I forgot to announce its release. Anyway, the book will cost around $40 USD and that is without shipping.

Now the price may seem a little much simply for a book, but seeing as how this book not only contains official art from the Original series but the X Series as well, makes it worth the price alone. Playasia currently has the book priced at $39.90 USD but you may want to look around for a better deal if you feel you are getting ripped off. Anyway, I'm off to bed since I have a horrible headache so I'll end this announcement with the links to the book over at playasia.

- Playasia link
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News