[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman AMV Podcast Episode 2
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman AMV Podcast Episode 2

Rockman AMV Podcast Episode 2

Postby XHunter » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Podcast 2 is now available for download and I must say, that we had a ton of people this time so it was really crazy. But even though it was crazy, it was really fun having the chance to talk to everyone here on the forum.

For this podcast, we had AGF-Antoine, Anime Master ZERO, grandbahamut, KingForte, maverick_hunter_17, Sailor Silphymon, and me (XHunter) chat with one another and discuss several things relating to Rockman.

The second (2nd) podcast is available for download on the under "Community" in the left navigation bar.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:23 am

Wow those podcasts are really long...
and also it's sort of hard to hear who is who for the first 20 mins I thought Maverick_hunter_17 was sailor_silphymon...
it was sort of funny how Mavvy kept saying AGF's name wrong.

One more thing when is the next podcast gonna be, i'd like to participate.
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:14 pm

lol i know, i had a hard time pronouncing his name..... *blush* Silphy and i were the only girls in the Podcast so it was kinda hard to tell who was who.. i sound like a guy when i talk but i'm the one that sounds funny..

i'll go for another Podcast that was a lot of fun.. for Episode III
Last edited by maverick_hunter_17 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:43 pm

I'd like to take part sometime, but Skype is running realy slow on my computer. And I don't have a mic (yet) :?

They may be long, but they're always fun. I'm looking forward to Podcast 3.
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby grandbahamut » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm

hmm... I'll try to be more "In" on the next podcast. There was alot of background noise because Flying Nostril and Xmagic were playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, even though it was silenced, >_> and other people in my house kept talking. Oh, and after a certain point, I had to get off so the desk the computer was on could be moved. Also, I kept getting dropped from the conversation because my internet network hub was being dropped. T_T

Next month should be better for me.

Of course, I still need to listen to the whole podcast.

Grand Bahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Return to RM AMV Station News