[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Tribe Episodes 10 - 12 Screencaps Added!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Tribe Episodes 10 - 12 Screencaps Added!

Tribe Episodes 10 - 12 Screencaps Added!

Postby XHunter » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 am

I've updated the page with screencaps from episode 10 - 12. I would have added episode 13 - 17 but I ran into a problem with powweb where the "files" folder had once again "Mysteriously" disappeared. What was worse was that they claimed that for the two years this site has been up, that no such folder named "files" ever existed which is total BS (Angry Face). Thankfully I checked the site backup / restore and found in the last backup on record (They only hold them for so long) the files folder which powweb claimed never existed. So the Music Videos / Downloadable content is back up and running again. I'll add the rest of the screencaps later, but for now I have a few things I have to take care.

As always, to access the Tribe Screencap page go to Episode Listings and under "Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe" click the link to the screencaps page. From there click the episode you would like to see screencaps from.

[ Note ] If you ever attempt to download a file and are taken to this page here () place contact / notify me so that I know if the files folder is missing again so I can restore it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News