[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Mega Man isn't invited :(
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Mega Man isn't invited :(

Mega Man isn't invited :(

Postby XHunter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 am

Well news has been slow lately so I thought it would be interesting to share with you a Comic from . Of course this is completely Mega Man related or else I wouldn't have posted it under news. Hopefully this comic will give you the same amount of laughter that I had after reading it. After reading the comic, it makes me wonder why I never thought about inviting Mega Man / Rockman to my wedding. Or better yet, invite Keiji Inafune which might be crazy to attempt but its worth the shot. (Laughs)

()
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby grandbahamut » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:19 am

It's really funny (:lol: :lol: :lol: ), but the there are way to many cuss words for me :(

Inviting Megaman to your wedding, that sounds ridiculous. Maybe you could get your 8-year-old cousin to cosplay as him

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm

XDDD that was funny.. dunno where they come up with it
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby Kaldeon » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm

I have to agree with grandbahamut. Too much swearing.. But I say Random Encounter is better
OCBC is mine completely
Kaldeon
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Location: In a hole or under the bed or in the bathroom or on the ceiling

Postby XHunter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:03 pm

(Reads the comic again), wait! there was swearing O.o?
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lexica-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:26 pm

<Has the same expression as XHunter....> *O_O*

I mean, unless "the" became a swear word overnight, I'm not seeing it.... :oops:
"In the beginning there was darkness and void. And then
The Encoder said 'BlankClip(color=$FFFFFF)' and there was
light. The Encoder looked upon the light and saw that it
was good, for it was RGB32."

(although there has been some debate over the Encoder's
choice of container, since Life doesn't support any form
of rewinding.)

--The Darkhold Accord
Lexica-chan
Da Mermaid
Da Mermaid

Postby grandbahamut » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:10 pm

I mean overall. In some of them there was stuff like "F***ing Dialup!"

So there were a lot of F-words that I saw, and Damn and Hell can be swear words if used in the wrong context (like, you wouldn't use God's name in vain, so you wouldn't talk about that sort of thing lightly either)

Also, I saw a** used and B***h too. Those are both offensive to me.

Don't tell me that there are no cusses when there are. I am not an idiot and I don't make false accusations.

-grandbahamut
Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby XHunter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:41 am

What?! He doesn't exist?! T____T
I need to take a walk too...