[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - December 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - December 2007

AMV of the Month Winner - December 2007

Postby XHunter » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:29 am

I would have a nicely posted announcement discussing how all the videos that had entered this month were extremely entertaining, but I don't because I'm getting over a cold and I'm to distracted watching the first episode of . Watching that makes me ponder if Anime Master Zero will allow me a cameo as Mr. Famous (Meijin Eguchi). Anyway.......

This months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Contestant winner needs to contact me over either AIM, MSN, E-Mail or PM via the forum to confirm his eligibility for the prize (Half-Life 2). If needed, I will help AxcX through the process of creating a Stream Account and receiving his free gift of Half-Life 2. If AxcX is not eligible to claim the prize (Half-Life 2) or if he simply declines the prize. The prize will be given to the next highest placing contestant eligible to claim the prize (Half-Life 2). If none can be found, the prize will be held onto and be used in another contest.

More info will be posted later on this week about the AMV of the Year Contest. That should give me enough time to get over this sickness.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:18 am

Congratulations AxcX, u won twice in a day. sweet, the amv month and the half life giveaway... really, congrats. i just watch your amv today, and whoa, it's amazing i have to say. it really show how much iris meant to zero. nice job. hope to see more.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News