[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Capcom Knows Rock & Roll Like They Know Rockman!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Capcom Knows Rock & Roll Like They Know Rockman!

Capcom Knows Rock & Roll Like They Know Rockman!

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:09 pm

Our affiliate has uploaded the onto their website. While I don't really recommend people going online and downloading music for free. I suggest that you at least listen to one of the remixed tracks from the CD because its enough to make you wanna go out and buy the CD. I've listened to every track from the CD and I must say, that not only is the CD worth owning. But that Capcom has remastered these songs so well, that you'll want to blow your ear drums out from listening to it as loud as you can.

For those interested in purchasing the CD like I am. You can order the CD from either , , or . The Album will roughly cost around thirty ($30.00) USD + tax.
is set to be released on December 19th, so make sure you check out that version as well when it comes out.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:27 pm

PREORDER'D

I listend to the Metalman mix out of curiosity and DAAAAMN it rocked. I HAD to buy it.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:31 pm

The first one I heard was Boss Mix Medly... Freak'en Awesome! Sold me from the first track :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:33 pm

XD

I've always liked Metal Man's theme, thus I listened to it first. Capcom actually did something right the first time in what... 8 years?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:50 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby XHunter » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:59 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:49 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby grandbahamut » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:56 pm

Thanks for the Sig, Lys! =D
grandbahamut
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

Postby XHunter » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:51 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby masterzero » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:55 am

OMG D:
that soundtrack is the totaly awesomeness >3<
I love every song in it but the most I love the both medlays, metaman & Get a Weapon >w<

go ahead capcom to cream more soundtrack like this one <3
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby KingForte » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness