[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - November 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - November 2007

AMV of the Month Winner - November 2007

Postby XHunter » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:40 am

Ok, so this months contest was really exciting (For me at least) because it was the first time that The Rockman Anime Music Video Station has ever given out any sort of prize other then the usual banner I create for the winners. So I was surprised to see that we had a extremely large number of people submitting quality music videos into the contest. It was a tough decision to make, figuring out which music video to vote on. But instead of me talking about how hard it was to pick the winner, I'll just go ahead and announce who won.

This months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Contestant winner needs to contact me over either AIM, MSN, E-Mail or PM via the forum to confirm his eligibility for the prize (Half-Life 2). If needed, I will help Zero Maverick through the process of creating a Stream Account and receiving his free gift of Half-Life 2. If Zero Maverick is not eligible to claim the prize (Half-Life 2) or if he simply declines the prize. The prize will be given to the next highest placing contestant ().If Sol is not eligible to claim the prize (Half-Life 2) or if he simply declines the prize. The prize will be held onto and be used in another contest.

Remember, we are giving out another free copy of Half-Life 2 (PC) for the month of December. So if needed, you can reenter your previous AMV if you didn't win.

Also, this is the last AMV of the Month contest for 2007. So sometime during January 2008, we will be holding an AMV of the Year contest. Details about that will be announced later.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Sol » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:37 am

congratulations Zero Maverick on winning the Rockman AMV of the Month!
you deserved it.

placing second isn't so bad, i guess ill try next month
Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby zero maverick » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:41 am

thanks everyone ... Sol and XHunter ^^"
and thanks for people who voted for me
i have not more time with studies so perhaps that I could not do amv for 20th anniversary of Rockman -_-
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:44 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:51 am

and another win for Zero maverick O:
congrats dude :) . Hope I can get an idea for a rockman AMV anytime soon so we can fight again for an AMV of the Month contest like before XD.
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to RM AMV Station News