[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Notice!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Notice!

AMV of the Month Notice!

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Hey everyone, XHunter here. Just wanted to remind everyone that the Half-Life 2 Giveaway! for this month AMV of the Month Contest ends this Friday. So first off, make sure you go over the and make sure that you meet the requirements. Here are some quick reminders for those who are entering the contest.

<hr><center>

</center>

Minimum System Requirements:

Recommended System Requirements:

<hr>
Receiving the prize will involve the winner creating a (if he / she doesn't already have one), and then activating the game to your account after I send you the free Half-Life 2 gift via e-mail. If you need me to, I can help you through the process over either AIM or MSN. Getting a Steam Account is easy and free and most game companies are now releasing their games over steam since its a secure way to release their gaming software. Even games like and which are both made by Capcom, were released over the Steam System.

Also, due to the fact that I have English class this Saturday from 12:30pm to 3:00pm central time (We usually get out around 1:30pm). I won't be able to give out the actually prize to the winner until I get home. Unless I can get a hold of the contest winner before my English class.

Oh, and before I forget. Everyone who has access to the Members only area on the forum, please remember to vote for your favorite AMV of the Month contestant.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GunnerEXE » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 am

Man I wish my comp didnt suck cause I would sooo enter the contest CURSE YOU DELLL (SHAKES FIST)
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Sol » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:58 pm

I hope I win, and good luck to all contestants!
Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to RM AMV Station News