[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - Episode 1
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - Episode 1

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - Episode 1

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:41 pm

The first episode of Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe is now available for download. The episode is the HQ (High Quality) Timestrapless version and contains the preview for episode 2 at the end. Also the (OP) -- Opening Sequence -- along with the opening music has been added to the site. Once again Misato Fukuen the voice actor for Misora Hibiki, performs the opening theme for Tribe.

<center>[ Video Removed ]
I've removed the episode since its been over a few weeks and episode 4 has already aired. So this has given everyone enough time to download and get interested in the series.
Please check out our screencaps page to see more of ryuusei no rockman tribe.
</center>

<center>

</center>
The Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe (OP) can be found under > > .

Both the Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe episode and the opening music well continue to stay on the site until I decided to remove them (maybe after two weeks because my service provider is picky about these types of things) or if people start to hotlink the episode. I won't be giving out any of the other episodes like this because this first episode is mainly to get everyone interested in the series. Remember, buy the DVD's when they come out (Smiles) and don't forget to thank AGF for getting this for us.

<hr><center>[b]Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Commercials
</center>
<center>
Image Image

</center>
> >

The has been updated today, and one of the many updates to the website was the addition of the Ryuusei no Rockman 2 TV Commercial. I've ripped the commercials off the website and have them available to download in the section of the site.

Note
: To have the images and html displayed correctly on the forum, go to your profile and set "Always allow HTML:" to "Yes"
Last edited by XHunter on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby masterzero » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:12 pm

masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:52 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby MegaRanger » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:47 pm

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Youtube for the ones that don't wanna download: REMOVED

Enjoy ^.^

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:02 pm

i think i just... wet myself
WOO tribe!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AxcX » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:19 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:09 am

Update: I removed the episode from my youtube account. I will hosting the new eps for 1 week for the youtube watchers. But when I upload the new one, I will remove the old one. This is to prevent my account from being banned and to keep it true to its goal(that people that don't wanna or are unable to download it get a chance to see the ep).

AGF-Antoine

PS: You can find my eps by searching for AGF-Antoine on youtube :wink:
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:33 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby onlymybiribiri » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:46 pm

onlymybiribiri
You Got, a Broken Bike!