[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Abridged Series Auditions
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Abridged Series Auditions

Abridged Series Auditions

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

Due to the immense number of characters in Rockman.EXE and the limits of my own voice acting talents, I am holding auditions for anyone who would like to take part in the "MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series" project.

The submission requirements are as follows:
- Voices for any characters you would like to do
- A sample of your own voice
- If you are male, a female voice. If you are female, a male voice sample.
- Anything else you would like to add

Submissions can be made in any of the three following ways:
1. PM me on the RAMV forum. Be sure to include a link to the upload. (likely the easiest)
2. Email me (sparky_bc@shaw.ca).
3. MSN me (sparky_bc@shaw.ca).

If you decide to use method 1, here is a list of upload site you can use.

The deadline will be as I see fit, but please get your auditions in as soon as possible. I look forward to listening to them and making my assessments.

Best of luck to all auditionees.

- Anime Master ZERO
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby StephODell » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Hey Brian! It's Steph!

MSN hates me today, so I have to post my auditions here.

I hope that's okay! D; I can always do another audition at a later date! ^^;

<3 Steph
"If I KNEW what the Mavericks were up to, I wouldn't be HERE." --Zer0,

StephODell
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Return to RM AMV Station News