[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Preview
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Preview

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Preview

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:45 am

The ShoPro's official website has a preview to the first episode of Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe up on their website.

The preview is a total of fifteen (15) seconds (00:15) and reveals two of the bosses from Ryuusei no Rockman 2. For some reason, I get the feeling that the guy in the coffin is going to play some sort of big role inthe plot. Anyway, here are the links to ShoPro's Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe webpage.

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/rockman/

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Episode Index
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/rock ... index.html

Also, is available on the website.

Ryuusei no Rockman Calendar -

<hr><center>Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe Intro - Kizuna Wave</center>
Forum Member Riku-Kun has uploaded the new opening sequence to Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe to his Youtube profile.

The opening song is Kizuna Wave and it fits the opening sequence quite nicely. I personally love this new intro as I've just watched it a total of 13 times and I'm still enjoying it. Burai, Subaru's rival, is shown in the intro. Capcom wasn't kidding when they said they were going with a mix between Enzan and Forte to make Subaru's new rival in Ryuusei no Rockman 2.

-
Last edited by XHunter on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Riku-Kun » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:53 am

Opening Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIQY40dfhg

Song: Kizuna Wave [絆ウェーブ]
Artist: Misora's Seiyuu

Enjoy! n_n

Smell 'ya Later!
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:08 am

I'm assuming since you have the opening of the series that you have the first episode? If not, oh well :P I think the version AGF will be giving me with be the usual RAW HQ Timestampless version.

Also, would you mind if I link that on the front page? As in link the Tribe OP in the news announcement from your youtube profile.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Riku-Kun » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:21 am

Sure, go ahead.
Right now im uploading the first episode (HQ), so expect it in a hour or 2.

Smell 'ya Later!
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:37 am

Nice looking OP, it has some nice AMV scenes if it ever gets a textless release. But we are still waiting on the textless season 1 OP.

Ah well, only minor thing of the OP is the lack of Tribe King :(

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby zero maverick » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:56 am

We can see they have kept Cancer Bubble (It surely will be like Bubbleman in Rockman.EXE)
Thanks for the opening ^^
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby matt13346 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:33 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:39 pm

Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby masterzero » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:43 am

masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:13 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:04 pm

haha yeah your right. i wish i just knew how to rip the sound from a video into a mp3
Woot now i have it in I-pod video format. on the go on air! haha
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:21 pm

I know how to, but I'm going to wait till I can my hands on the higher quality version. You can expect to see a download up at sendspace.com when I get my hands on the HQ RAW episode.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:06 am

WOOOH CAN"T WAIT !!!! Freakin Tribe wins me for the freaking Elec Bezerk KNIGHTS RULE!!!!
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:00 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Next

Return to RM AMV Station News