[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.Exe - Heroes Announced!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman.Exe - Heroes Announced!

Rockman.Exe - Heroes Announced!

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:10 am

My next music video project will be called . The song I will be using is called Heroes created by the group known as .
The idea / concept for this AMV is to start from the beginning of the Ryuusei no Rockman series. And have the Music Video show how the series unfolds. So basically a start to finish or a story board concept.

This is going to be the first time I've done one of these in the long time. The last one was where I told the story of Stream. But unlike Heros v2 (Yes I know I didn't spell heroes correctly when naming the video), I'm not going to go skipping around episodes like this (13, 8, 45). Instead it will be more of something like this (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 45, 52, 89, etc..). Also I will be making a 20th Anniversary AMV, so expect one of those this year.

I wouldn't expect this AMV to be exactly like Bodies since Bodies is in a different type of style and the music isn't as hyped. What I would expect is a decent AMV that I hope everyone will enjoy.

For your own convenience, I've not only uploaded the preview of the video to the website. But I've also uploaded the video to youtube for those of your who may not want to download the preview.

Rockman.Exe - Heroes :
Rockman.Exe - Heroes :
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:28 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby ThunderBerserker » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:33 pm

ThunderBerserker
Standard Reploid... Again!