[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Happy Halloween!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Postby XHunter » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:11 am

Its that time of year again where 3ft tall zombies start to roam the streets and attack our houses looking for one thing, CANDY! That sweet tooth decaying treat that has those little kiddies hooked. Hmm this reminds of the time I thought the site was haunted. I spent several days investigating the weird phenomenon. In the end I found out that it was I that was haunting the site, weird huh.

Ok, its true! I was lying about me haunting the site, but I do kind of haunt the forums at night (laughs) [Oh noes spooky (Smacks self for not using proper grammar)]. Remember this Halloween to stay safe and have a fun yet enjoyable time with your friends and family. Also, don't forget to get lots of candy (smiles).

[ Note ]

Since I have your attention anyway. I'd like to remind everyone that today is the last day to enter and vote in the Rockman Anime Music Video Contest. So go ahead and do so if you haven't already. Also I would like to remind everyone that next month and the month after (November & December) we will be having the Half-Life 2 (PC) Give away. So make sure you read the rules and understand everything before you enter. Like with anything on this site, if you have any questions about the upcoming , feel free to PM, AIM, or E-mail me your questions and I'll be more then happy to answer them.

-
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:38 am

Happy Halloween Everybody ^.^ !!!! Mwhahahahahaha!!!!

I hope you all get lots of.... hahahaha *Shifty Eyes* Candyz!!! :twisted:

Hehe ! :P lol!
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 am

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby matt13346 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:50 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Return to RM AMV Station News