[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe!

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe!

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:04 pm

The last episode from the Ryuusei no Rockman anime series has aired and the new series Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe is only four (4) days way from airing.

<center>

</center>

Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe is the continuation of the Ryuusei no Rockman anime and will include the new forms Thunder Berserk, Fire Dinosaur, and Green Shinobi which will appear in Ryuusei no Rockman 2 for the Nintendo DS.

The Rockman Anime Music Video Station will be hosting the first episode of Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe to the public so that everyone can get to see what the new series looks like. I can't say for sure how long that episode will be available to download. But it all depends on how everyone handles it. If I see that its being hot linked a lot, I'll remove the episode. So its all up to how people handle me hosting the episode.

As usual, we will be giving out the HQ versions of the episodes to our trusted members. So if your a trusted member, expect to see those episodes posted on the forum for you to download in the Trusted Members Area.

I'll also be keeping the episodes listing page up to date with the current Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe episode titles.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:32 am

Jep, XHunter agreed with me that everyone should be able to see the first episode of Tribe. I asked him to host it on the site itself and luckily he said yes.

I will try to get the ep ASAP, but it will prolly take at least till next wednesday or thursday.

AGF-Antoine
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:40 am

We can wait, AGF and XHunter.

After all, Halloween is tomorrow. And personally, that's my favorite holiday.

Speaking of Halloween, isn't tomorrow the last day of judging for both AMV Contests?
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby MegaRanger » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:57 pm

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:26 pm

I used to get my episodes from the freecrackers forum, but they lost their uploaders so I'm glad I can find the episodes here.

And what exactly do you mean by "trusted members"? I assume people who are active on posting, or do you need to have 500+ posts or so?
And if I'm not trusted, how do I become trusted? :P
[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 pm

Well trusted as in you gain mine and AGF's trust. Before in the past we were freely giving away the episodes, but do to major hotlinking, I had to change to a "members only system". At first you required that you have a specific number of posts before you could view the forum. This caused people to join the forum and overload it with spam. So then we changed the numbers of posts needed by double the original amount. This only caused my chaos.

So I changed it to where a group known as "Trusted Members" as viewing access to the "Members Only Forum". So unless your added into the group, you can't view the forum. This also allows us to remove people from being able to view it.

At the time being Me and AGF trust you enough to add you to the trusted members group because obviously your not wanting to hotlink the files nor are you "spamming" to gain rights to the forum. So welcome aboard :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby MegaRanger » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:01 pm

ImageImage!!install!!
MegaRanger
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to RM AMV Station News