[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Half-Life 2 Giveaway!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Half-Life 2 Giveaway!

Half-Life 2 Giveaway!

Postby XHunter » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Hey everyone, this year I'm finally going to be able to give prizes away to people (YAY!) For the months of November and December of this year. I'll be giving out two (2) free copies of Half-Life 2 for the PC via steam. Now usually a Rockman fan site would give away Rockman related prizes. But in my case, I just happened to have recently received two extra copies of Half-Life 2 which I already own. So since I don't know of anyone close by that doesn't already have the game, I'll be giving them away as prizes.

Steam (The program used to play Half-Life 2) allows me to give out my extra copies of the game to anyone I want. All I need is an e-mail and you've got yourself the full version of Half-Life 2 for the PC.

The prizes will be given out to the winner of November and December's Rockman AMV of the Month Contest.

It also must be noted that in addition to the standard rules for the Anime Music Video Contest which can be read over at the section. All entires and contest winners must meet the following requirements.

For rules and info on about the Half-Life 2 giveaway, check out the page. Since most of you either have saved up money for Mega Man ZX Advent, or plan on buying it later. I really didn't see the point of giving out something everyone is going to buy anyway. And since AMV Creators spend a lot of time on their computers, why not give them something fun to play.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:26 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Return to RM AMV Station News