[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman 2 site updated + ZXA videos
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman 2 site updated + ZXA videos

Ryuusei no Rockman 2 site updated + ZXA videos

Postby XHunter » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:36 am

The website has been updated. For more information about this, check out our affiliate (The EXE Undersqare).

Also, new game play footage from Mega Man ZX Advent which is due to be released in only four (4) days on October 23rd, has been added to the . The first video is the boss battle with Argoyle & Urgoyle with complete Voice-Acting. The second video is gameplay footage from Kaizemiine's level.

Warning - The Dialogue between Grey, Argoyle, and Urgoyle contains spoilers about the Final Boss. Watch at your own discretion.
- ( Spoilers )
-

- Impressions so far -
So far the Voice-Acting in ZX Advent is quite good. Better then previous titles which have been known to have some really bad Voice-Acting. So far the only thing I can see that sounds a bit weird is how Urgoyle sounds. In the Japanese version, Argoyle & Urgoyle had a high pitch voice. In the English version, Argoyle & Urgoyle sound like kids which is completely fine to do. Other then the fact that Urgoyle sounds like a little kid trying to have a deep voice. Thats just something I've noticed and wanted to point out. Now before anyone goes off and starts claiming that the Voice-Acting in ZX Advent is horrible. I suggest playing the game when it comes out in four (4) days. Then, after completing the game, decide if you liked the Voice-Acting or not. Personally I don't have a problem with the Voice-Acting, but I do know that someone are really picky about it which is why I am suggesting that you actually play the game before you make judgments about it.

News Credit: ,
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:55 pm

Ugh, RnR 2 is looking so good right now. The 1st one just came out in the U.S.... I wonder how long us Americans gotta wait until we get the second one. I wanna have online battles with you guys here sooooooo bad XD

and that so called "Rival" dude of Subaru's looks so bad@$#
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:11 pm

It's things like this that make me wish I lived in Japan. And understood Japanese.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:57 pm

since i cant start a new topic for this and it isn't that big of an update, i just wanna say
Rnr2 website update
Berserker 3rd video added
shinobi (very close for 3rd video)
dino(half way to third) (vote dino!!)
and new background (desktop wall paper)
of berserker shinobi box art (stretched to fit a monitor very nicely
edit:3rd shinobi video is out, and dinosaur is very close
dinosaur x berserker box art wall paper out
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:57 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:12 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:23 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:05 am

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Return to RM AMV Station News