[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series!

MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series!

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm

Anime Master ZERO is creating a web series called MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series in ode to littlekuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. The trailer to the series can be found on the main site in a flash format for those who love streaming videos. New episodes will be announced by Anime Master ZERO when he gets finished making each one.

I'm a fan of the littlekuriboh's Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. So when Anime Master ZERO came to me asking if I'd host his MegaMan NT Warrior: The Abridged Series, I was more then happy to host it for him knowing what kind of work Anime Master ZERO puts into his projects.

The trailer for the series can be found under the Media Navigation bar titled . I've moved the link over to the Information Navigation bar.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Nekotwins » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 am

I'll be waiting for it. The trailer wasn't bad at all.
Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby Taiyoh » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:47 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Tand » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:01 am

Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:26 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby The Mimic » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:41 pm

Last edited by The Mimic on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby AxcX » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:14 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby The Mimic » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:31 pm

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby OMEGA » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:44 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:23 pm

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:28 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News