[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - August 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - August 2007

AMV of the Month Winner - August 2007

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 am

Well summer is over, and by now most of you have started school again. I could go on and on with a long speech, but I think I'll get right to the announcing of the AMV of the month winner since its kind of late here.

This months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Well people, we have four (4) more contest winners left this year (September, October, November, December) so lets keep those videos coming.

[ Note ] What do you guys think about only allowing one user two or less wins per year? I was thinking about this since we seem to have a lot of repeat winners and thought it would be a good rule to add it which would allow more people a chance to win in the contest. Any feed back on this idea or suggestions would be appreciated.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:51 am

Congratulations Zero Maverick ^.^

There might have been only 1 entry, but still it was awesome and other people are already using your idea in their AMV's. So yeah, you would also have had my vote if their were other entries since it was really original IMO.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 am

lol, I guess no one noticed AxcX's Upgrade to Advent amv entered except for me.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby intelligent huan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:54 am

Congratulation, Zero Maverick !! It is only 1 entry because your AMV is awesome and nobody dare to compete with yours.
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:46 am

Thanks, it's a BIG surprise to have win ^^"
Really ? AxcX was entered ? i don't see and however I regularly looked at the entries (he had to do it at the last time) :0(
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Lok » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:12 am

congratulation Zero Maverick for winning this month ^^ your amv is very original and creative, really fits to win the contest

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby AxcX » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:08 am

Congrats... i had no chance anyway.
And yes I entered the contest. something like three days before the month ended. But you diserved to win.
I still like more your Rewrite AMV.
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: AMV of the Month Winner - August 2007

Postby OMEGA » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:46 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby XHunter » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby KingForte » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:14 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Re: AMV of the Month Winner - August 2007

Postby zero maverick » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:50 am

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News