[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Website
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Website

Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Website

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:05 am

With only days past since the release of the US version of Ryuusei no Rockman (Mega Man Star Force) Capcom has released the site for the second installment to the series, this time around with only two versions.

Berserk x Shinobi and Berserk x Dinosaur are what the two versions are called (for now at least), and a third form will appear in both titles. For now, we know that the three forms are; Green Shinobi (Wood), Fire Dinosaur (Fire), and Thunder Berserk (Electric). Thunder Berserk will be the third form which will be obtainable in both versions of the game.

For now there isn't much on the site, but as time passes, we hope to learn more about this time (Online battles maybe?). The game has be set to be released in November of this year. No specific date has been set for Novembers released (as least not to my knowledge) but lets hope they announce one soon.

From what I can tell, Capcom learned that people loved the idea of having three forms which you can battle each other with so that not always Style A vs Style B, but didn't like the idea of three different versions to buy. I personally love this idea, I mean, we still get three different styles to battle each other with but now we only have to pick from two different versions. Now if only Capcom would learn that we want to battle each other over the Nintendo Wifi Connection (WFC) which allows us to battle other challengers that we'd normally have trouble finding.

Note: If History shows us anything about Rockman games, it would be that the 2nd installment of the series usually turns out better then the first (Rockman 2, Rockman X2, Rockman Dash 2, Rockman EXE 2 etc...)

- EDIT -
Thanks Taiyoh for pointing this out to me, but it also appears (judging from the Ryuusei no Rockman 2 website) that you are able to combined the forms.

- Shinobi x Dinosaur
- Dinosaur x Berserk
- Berserk x Shinobi
etc....

[Link]:

News Credit:
Last edited by XHunter on Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 am

Frikken awesome!
You can actually combine the forms!
Shinobi x Dinosaur looks kewl~

And yeah, of course the second installments are better.
The games usually always get better and better...
Well except for Rockman Exe 4 and Rockman X7.
Those were goof-ups :/
Last edited by Taiyoh on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:11 am

Wow, I didn't notice that. It dose look like you can combined the forms. AWESOME!
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 am

I just wonder how Shinobi x Dinosaur works out.
Since they appear in seperate versions 0.o;
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:47 am

Whoa! Awsome! im impressed now! this is what i awaited to buy a star force game! now im convinced! Yep! RYUUSEINO ROCKMAN ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby GunnerEXE » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 am

Well this is so freakin cool ^_^ I already know wich combination I will be using all the time thanks for posting this X ^_^
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Re: Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Website

Postby zero maverick » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:00 pm

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:48 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:22 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:48 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to RM AMV Station News