[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - July 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - July 2007

AMV of the Month Winner - July 2007

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:25 am

Well, its August everyone, and that means that summer is ending and fall is almost upon. For some, this means that school will be starting soon and their time of chaotic fun is almost at its end. For others, this could simply mean that the weather will be changing and they will need to start putting on warmer clothes. So while summer is here, I would like to remind everyone to go outside, perhaps go swimming, or ride a bike, or even climb that large hill that you've always wanted to climb and when you get to the top of that hill you roll back down like a crazy mad man. What ever it may be, I wish you a most happy summer.

and now, on with the show.... or contest, whatever floats your boat.

Judging was based upon Editing, Sync, Effort, Skill, and Replay Value. Based upon those and many other variables, its been decided who the AMV of the month winner is.

This months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Well people, we have five (5) more contest winners left this year (August, September, October, November, December) so lets keep those videos coming.

Also as a note, with this site being up for almost two years, I'm still amazed at how people are continuing to make music videos and how every year the music videos get better and better. I am overwhelmed with happiness with the support everyone has shown this site. Thank you everyone (Smiles)

Well since summer is ending, I figured that I'd share some pictures of me and my family (Well some of them) hanging out in the pool.
<center>

</center>

The people who are missing in the pictures are: My Dad (Taking the picture), my two (2) Older Brothers, and my Older Sister.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:37 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 am

Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:55 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby zero maverick » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby intelligent huan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 am

Thanks guys for congrats me ^_^
intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:54 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:26 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby intelligent huan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:37 am

intelligent huan
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:59 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License