[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZX Advent - Video Demonstration + Music
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZX Advent - Video Demonstration + Music

Rockman ZX Advent - Video Demonstration + Music

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 am

I got my hands on Rockman ZX Advent, so I decided to upload some footage of how the game looks and plays. I recorded my self making two videos. The first on is me getting Model-A and beating the first boss, and the second one is where I was in the game about a hour ago demonstrating how everything works.

Also because I had the time and I wanted to share this with you guys, I've recorded the soundtrack from two of the stages from ZX Advent off of my own DS (Had to rig everything up to my computer to get it to work). I don't know the name of the Area I recorded the music from, so I've labeled them by what boss you fight in that area. My favorite music so far from the game, has to be from the Area you fight Model-H and Model-L

- Video Links -

- Music Links -
Rockman ZXA - Model H [ ]
Rockman ZXA - Model L [ ]

- Map System -
How the Map/Teleport system works is like this.

In start of an area (1, 2, 3, 4 etc..) there will be a block that you can pay 100 energy crystals and it will allow you to teleport back to that location again when you are at a Save Location/Teleport Station.

As shown in the "Rockman ZX Advent - Demonstration" video, areas that are dark "BLACK" are areas that I can not teleport to since I didn't have enough energy crystals to open up that teleporter. Areas shown in "RED" are areas that I can teleport to, as seen in the video.

Note: I had to play the game by viewing the screen on the video camera so I get hit a few times. oh well, its not like I was trying to aim for a prefect speed run.

Edit: added a few more videos for your viewing purposes (Smiles)
Last edited by XHunter on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 am

So all those Model users have their own theme now?

I do wonder how those four people gained control of the four models though...
Did Vent and Aile give it to them or something?
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:25 am

Well I have no idea what the stage was called that had the music I recorded from, so I named the files after who I fought in that level.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby masterzero » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:06 am

the videos are cool °w°
I so can´t wait until it´s out here too X3
I´ve seen that the F & P models are looking abit different to there ZX versions but that havn´t new moves...
or are only the standart moves the same as before???? :3
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:57 am

What of Co-op? I must know.... if there's even any...
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Taiyoh » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:21 am

There will be a Co-op mode, and even a VS mode from what I've heard from XH.
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Return to RM AMV Station News