[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman ZX Advent Trailer Added!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman ZX Advent Trailer Added!

Rockman ZX Advent Trailer Added!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:24 am

The second Rockman ZX Advent trailer was released yesterday (The 25th) and has been added to the site for the public to downloaded.

<center>Image
[ ]</center>

The second Rockman ZX Advent trailer is much like the first one. The trailer showcases many of the games features, many which have been added to the game since the last trailer. All 8 bosses have been revealed as well as the new owners of the previous 4 BioMetals from the last game (F, H, P, L) who you can fight to obtain their BioMetal. The new trailer also features several new Animated cutscenes from the game which were never seen before.

Rockman ZX Advent is set to be released in Japan on July 12th and will be released later here in the U.S around October. No word as of yet of a European released date.
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:25 am

Yeah! The new commercial of ZXA is awsome ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 am

Again they show the male doing the henshin scenes, stupid Gray T_T

Don't they give anything about AGF's, I mean like who cares about that freaky cyborg guy, WE WANT ASHE!!!

But, ZX Advent will be cool although the elemental models look cooler when combined with Model X :?

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby masterzero » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:24 am

I 100% agree totaly with Vent O.o
that trailer is more thwn awesome >w<

and finaly we saw all bosses and the 4 biometals :twisted:
and yay to Vent and Aile :!: :!: :!:

I wish I can find somewhere all the anime scene of ZX & ZXA :twisted:
masterzero
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 am

Tsk, was hoping it would be possible to get Model Z and Model X also.
Ah well...
Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 am

Well from screenshots I've seen, it looks like you'll be able to get BioMetal ZX.

Notice how the touch screen shown in this picture below

Is the same as the touch screen shown in the official box art for the game.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... b4673e.jpg

which makes me think that the first picture isn't a fake. But there is a chance that it could be fake, so don't rely on it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Taiyoh » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:49 pm

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:29 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Agrok » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 pm

ooooo...*drools* Oops! Sorry. :oops: I guess that says it all, ZXA is going to be a smash hit and I can't wait to play it! :)
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to RM AMV Station News