[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AMV of the Month Winner - May 2007
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AMV of the Month Winner - May 2007

AMV of the Month Winner - May 2007

Postby XHunter » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:43 am

Well we didn't have quite the turn out I was hoping for but we still had a few people who were interested in the TV styled opening AMV contest.
Thanks to everyone who entered this months contest and send me some feed back and tell me what you thought of it.

Judging was based upon Editing, Sync, Effort, Skill, and Replay Value and based upon those and many other variables.. its been decided who the AMV of the month winner is.

This Months AMV of the Month winner is...

with

I here by award you with this banner to place along side your AMV.

Alright everyone, back to work, we still have June's contest to enjoy and nine more months in the year to get a chance to win AMV of the Month.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:06 am

congratulation AxcX for winning the first(FIRST!!) theme contest, you should be proud of it :P

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby matt13346 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:57 am

Congrats on the win.... despite the fact that there wasn't much competition. Hopefully the next themed contest will have more entries
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby OMEGA » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:26 pm

I liked the idea of intro theme AMVs, in fact I would have made one if it weren't cause all those Naruto episodes take all my space :lol: . Anyway congrats on the win AxcX, I haven't watched the complete vid yet but I will check it out now ^.^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Traykov » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:53 pm

The One and Only... Am I????

Traykov
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby exedata » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:10 am

CONGRATS

AxcX

for winning AMV of the month!!