[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.Exe Beast + Clip Added
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman.Exe Beast + Clip Added

Rockman.Exe Beast + Clip Added

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:10 pm

Well I got Episode 16 of Beast Plus last night and just watched it today, and in short this episode was worth the wait.

This episode had one of my favorite EXE6 bosses in it "Judgeman" and his net op Roppou. now what made this episode even more enjoyable was the animation during the fight between Rockman, Blues and Judgeman. it has been compared to the animation seen during the fight in the EXE Movie.

anyway the new clip can be found in the page

and the HQ of the episode can be found over at
with the bonus of it beening the Timestrapless version and with the extra Ape Excape Episode
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:34 pm

Yeah, Judgeman's moves sure are cool(especially that chain and bookshield) but his name fails since it reminds me off one of my most hated Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I loved the Senshahou(TankCannon) animation, the angle just looked so cool<---this will return in my amv's

PS: The Ape Escape isn't an bonus but the how the capper they got is from capped it, they were obviously to lazy to remove the Ape Escape ep.

PSS: I'm looking for the other eps of this capper and will redo the clips already done because I like clips without timestraps and I'm going to look if this capper also has done Beast, Stream and Axess 42-End RAW without timestrap :P
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:08 pm

well the reason why I said it was a bonus was because all of the other times when Saito-Raws and Darkside-Raws release a Rockman.Exe Beast + Episode we didnt have the Ape Escape on it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News