[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Video Clips Page Down!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Video Clips Page Down!

Video Clips Page Down!

Postby XHunter » Wed May 30, 2007 2:43 am

I was informed today that the download links on the Video Clips page were not working, so I am taking care of that problem as well as organizing all the of the download files. This includes In game movies, Commercials, and Music Videos. So later on this week the the Music Video page will be down for a day or two while I get things organized again. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Also my videocard was going out for the last two weeks and I was unable to view any of the AMV's sent to me in the past two weeks. I now have a new videocard in my computer so if you sent in your AMV Submission sometime in the last three weeks, so ahead and resubmit your AMV and I'll look into adding it to the site if its good enough.

In other news, today is the last day to enter the AMV of the Month contest for the month of May, so remember to enter one if you've made one for this month.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Return to RM AMV Station News