[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - ONE MORE YEAR!
News that Covers Games, Anime, AMVs and More

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

ONE MORE YEAR!

ONE MORE YEAR!

Postby XHunter » Fri May 25, 2007 8:47 am

The picture below should explain everything.

If that wasn't a big enough hint for you, then allow me to elaborate.

The Rockman Anime Music Video Station's web account had been renewed for ONE MORE YEAR! So we'll be bringing you AMV's, Commercials/In-game Footage and much more for another year.

Thanks for Zerowing87 and Gunner for donating money to the site to help keep us up, it really helped (smiles).

Later this year I hope to put up a donate button which will allow anyone to donate any amount of money to the site to keep it up, anyway YAY! ONE MORE YEAR!
Last edited by XHunter on Thu May 31, 2007 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri May 25, 2007 9:45 am

Yay, I'm so happy ^.^

I would have been happier if I had the money needed to help RAMV, but ah well, I will provide support with footage and advice :P

I hope RAMV will live for many more years to come ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Lok » Fri May 25, 2007 9:51 am

^^ that's really a good news. Long lives RAMV.

and Woot for Zerowing and Gunner for helping the site 8)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Sat May 26, 2007 9:45 am

yay for another year with RAMV ^^, hope it will continue to live until the end of the world XD. When I finish college and start working I will be sure to donate some money to the site ^.^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby chavezx4 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:02 am

^^

Congratulations!

One more year of rockman amv hope it continue....

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Sorry for my english i´m chilean u.u
chavezx4
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

hey

Postby ZXVanX » Sat May 26, 2007 5:03 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby GunnerEXE » Wed May 30, 2007 11:06 am

Wooh one more year Image
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Thu May 31, 2007 6:06 am

yeaaa!!! one more year!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Return to RM AMV Station News